A very innovative salad recipe to try
- Large Cherry Tomatoes – 13 no
- Green onion stalks – 13 no
- Crab stick chopped – 2 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Basil shredded – 1/2 tsp
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tbsp
- Chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Take the cherry tomato and remove the eye and and make an X into each tomato, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the tomato.
- Gently pull the tomato apart with you fingers to make a flower and keep aside
- Now in a bowl add in the chopped crab stick, basil leaves, chilly flakes salt and pepper and mix well
- Fill this mixture in a pipping bag. Pipe the mixture carefully into each tomatoes.
- Arrange it on plate and place the green onion stalks next to it looking like a flower and serve cold.