Til wale Aloo is a combination of healthy and tasty ingredients which is very famous in this fest of Makar Sankranti. Ingredients like Sesame Seeds and Jaggery is used to give a flavor of delight
- Baby potatoes boiled – 1 ½ cup
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds – 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Amchur powder ( dry mango powder) – 1 tsp
- Coriander chopped – 3 tbsp
- Cut the boiled potatoes and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, once crackle add the boil potatoes and fry until light golden brown.
- Then add sesame seeds and toss it once and add all other spices.
cook it until done add salt and fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot with mango achar and paratha and garnish it with coriander leaves