Toasted white sesame seed powder and condensed milk squares.
- White sesame seeds – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 200 grams
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a non stick pan for 2 minutes stirring continuously. Switch off the heat and roast further for half a minute
- Transfer the roasted sesame seeds in a mixer jar and grind into a coarse powder.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add the ground powder and sauté till light golden.
- Lower the heat, add the condensed milk and cook stirring continuously till the mixture thickens.
- Spread the mixture on a pre greased aluminum tray and allow to cool.
- Cut into pieces, transfer onto a serving plate and serve.