Til Coconut chocolate ladoo with the twist of peanut butter, specially done during festivals in India.
- White sesame seeds – 1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate powder – 2 tbsp
- Grated fresh coconut + for coating – ½ cup
- Roasted Bengal gram – 2 tbsp
- Peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Grated Jaggery – ½ cup
- Green Cardamom – 4-5
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Grind together sesame seeds and cardamom. Heat pan add sesame seeds and cardamom powder mixture into the hot oil. Add Bengal gram and roast further for 3/4 minutes.
- Add coconut and mix well
- Then add peanut butter and mix well until the mixture start leaving the pan
- Heat Jaggery in a non stick pan and cook till it melts.
- Add chocolate powder and mix well. Now remove the mixture in a bowl and let it cool for some time.
- Make small ladoo of the mixture coat it with grated coconut transfer into a serving plate and serve.