Thandai mousse is an indian festive twist to classic western dessert called mousse. thandai mousse is a great recipe for festivals like holi.
- Milk – 2 cups
- Gelatin – 1 teaspoon
- Thandai mixture – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Lemon rind, grated – ¼ teaspoon
- Whipped cream – 2 cups
- Rooh afza – 4 teaspoons
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan, remove 2 tbsps milk from the pan and add it to the gelatin in a small bowl and mix well.
- When milk comes to a boil, add thandai mixture and condensed milk and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and keep the bowl in an ice bath.
- Strain gelatin mixture into the mixture and mix well. Add lemon rind mix well
- Add whipped cream and mix till the mixture is lump free
- Pour the mixture into each martini glasses and drizzle 1 tsp Rooh afza on top and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours or until set
- Serve chilled.