Thandai mousse is an indian festive twist to classic western dessert called mousse. thandai mousse is a great recipe for festivals like holi.
Milk 2 cups
Gelatin 1 teaspoon
Thandai mixture ½ cup
Condensed milk ¼ cup
Lemon rind, grated ¼ teaspoon
Whipped cream 2 cups
Rooh afza 4 teaspoons
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan, remove 2 tbsps milk from the pan and add it to the gelatin in a small bowl and mix well.
- When milk comes to a boil, add thandai mixture and condensed milk and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and keep the bowl in an ice bath.
- Strain gelatin mixture into the mixture and mix well. Add lemon rind mix well
- Add whipped cream and mix till the mixture is lump free
- Pour the mixture into each martini glasses and drizzle 1 tsp Rooh afza on top and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours or until set
- Serve chilled.