Chicken 2 no.
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Kashmir red chilli powder 4 tsp.
Salt 2 tsp
Lemon juice 1 no.
Mustard oil 3 Tbsp
Carom seeds ½ tsp
Gram Flour 2 Tbsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Yogurt ½ cup
Black salt ¼ tsp
Garam Masala powder 1½ tsp
Chat masala ½ tsp
How to Cut Chicken For Tandoori:
Make incisions with a sharp knife on the chicken breast, legs and thighs.
Please refer to the link: http://harpalssokhi.com/recipe/how-to-cut-chicken-for-tandoori/
- In large Bowl Marinate Chicken with Ginger and Garlic Paste, 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder, Lemon Juice and 1 ½ tsp of Salt. Mix it well and Keep It aside for 15-20 Min.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan, add ajwain and gram flour mix it well and cook for medium flame about 2 Min.
- Switch off the flame add turmeric powder and stir continuously. Keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl to add Yogurt, remaining chili powder, black salt, cook gram flour and ½ tsp of salt.
- Wisk and mix it well to get the smooth paste.
- Add garam masala, mix well.
- Add First marinated chicken, mix it well and keep it for 2-3 hour.
Cooking in Oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C for 5-6 min.
- Place the chicken on baking tray and cook for 15-20 min.
- Flip in between after 5 to 6 mins and brush with the butter and cook again for 6-8 min.
- Remove from the oven; brush the butter over the chicken.
- Place the tandoori chicken on serving plates, sprinkle some chaat masala, red chilli powder on top and serve hot.