Boondi laddoos dipped in maida batter and deep fried.
- Boondi laddoos – 18 no small
- Oil – for deep frying
- Refined flour ( maida) – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- Soda bi carbonate – a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce – for garnishing
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick kadai.
- Mix together refined flour, corn flour, soda bi carbonate, cinnamon powder, sugar and water as required to make a thick batter.
- Dip the laddoos in the batter and slide them in the oil. Fry till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer the laddoos onto a serving plate, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve.