Marinated boneless chicken slices stir fried with ginger, white sesame seeds and dill leaves.
- Finely chopped dill leaves (Suva) – 1 cup
- Chicken breast pieces – 2 no
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 1/2 tbsp
- White sesame seeds – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 no large
- Green capsicum – 1 no medium
- Salt – to taste
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl. Add green chilli sauce and rub well. Keep aside for marinating for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger, white sesame seeds and sauté till golden.
- Cut the onion and green capsicum into cube; add to the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and cook on high heat stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes. Add dill leaves and salt and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.