Strawberries coated with chocolate a perfect recipes for desserts, valentine day and for your dear ones..
Dark Chocolate chopped 1 cup
White chocolate chopped 100grms
Strawberries (washed and dried) 6 No.
- Put the dark. and white chocolates into 2 separate microwave proof bowl and microwave for 30 secs
- Remove and check, if still hard microwave again for 10 sec.
- Place the strawberries on a plate, take one strawberry at a time in a skwer and coat with dark chocolate. Carefully, place the coated strawberry back onto the plate. Repeat for all the strawberries.
- If chocolate solidifies then microwave for 5 to 10 seconds as required and Make sure to maintain the dropping consistency.
- Refrigerate the strawberries for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, pour white chocolate in a piping bag.
- Remove the strawberries from the fridge and pipe the white chocolate on them.
- Refrigerate again for 2 to 3 mins or until set.
- Remove and Serve chilled.