Strawberries coated with chocolate a perfect recipes for desserts, valentine day and for your dear ones..
- Dark Chocolate chopped – 11/2 cup
- White chocolate chopped – 100grms
- Strawberries without stem(washed and dried) – 10-15 pieces
- Put the dark. and white chocolates into 2 separate microwave proof bowl and microwave foe 30 secs
- Remove and check and stir if still hard put it back again for 10 sec .
- Remove and tempered the chocolate.
- Now pour the white chocolate into a piping back and keep aside. Cut the stems of the strawberry. Skewer the strawberry onto the satay stick
- Now pour the dark chocolate over the strawberry one at a time, hold for a mint so that excess chocolate falls out and slowly place it on a plate.
- Similarly make the rest. Refrigerate for some time. Remove and drizzle the white chocolate on top of it and refrigerate for 2-3 mints or until set.
- Remove from the fridge place it on a serving plate and serve chill.