Enjoy this healthy and tasty salad any time.
- Baby spinach leaves – 15-20 no
- Strawberries – 10-12 no
- Strawberry syrup – 3 tbsp
- Crushed black peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
- Dried mango powder – 1 tsp
- Mustard paste – 1 1/2 tsp
- Juice of – 1 lemon
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Walnuts, halved – 7-8 no + broken walnuts for garnishing
- Halve 6 strawberries and place in a mixer jar. Add crushed black peppercorns, dried mango powder, strawberry syrup, mustard paste, lemon juice, oil, salt and blend together to make a dressing.
- Dry roast walnuts.
- Place spinach leaves in a bowl. Cut the remaining strawberries into 4 pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add the walnuts, dressing and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with broken walnuts and serve.