Strawberry flavoured shrikhand and fruits filled into tart shells.
- Strawberries – 8-10 no
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Apple, peeled and cut into small cubes – 1 no medium
- Pear, peeled and cut into cubes – 1 no medium
- Lemon rind – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 7-8 drops
- Grapes halved – 1/2 cup
- Banana, peeled and sliced – 1 no
- Hung yogurt – 1 cup
- Tarts – 12 no
- For garnishing-
- Few strawberry slices
- Roughly chop strawberries and grind into a purée.
- Heat a non stick pan. Transfer the purée into the pan. Add 1/2 cup sugar and cook for 5-6 minutes till it thickens.
- Transfer half of the strawberry purée into a bowl, cool and refrigerate.
- Add apple and pear to the strawberry mixture in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add lemon rind, lemon juice and the remaining sugar and cook till the mixture becomes dry. Switch off the heat.
- Add grapes, banana and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, cool and refrigerate.
- To make shrikhand, mix together hung curd and chilled strawberry purée. Transfer this shrikhand into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Arrange the tarts onto a serving plate. Fill the tarts with the fruit mixture. Pipe out the shrikhand onto the fruits. Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.