An innovative dessert recipe for kids, show them how much you love them, sttrawberry custard pizza
- Pizza crust- 4 no
- Strawberries halves-20-25 no
- Custard powder -4 tbsp
- Milk -500ml
- Sugar-1 1/2 cup
- Whipped cream -1 1/2 cup
- Chocolate syrup-4 tbsp
- Apply little butter on the pizza base and heat them on the pan until base is crisp.
- Cut strawberry into thick slices. Whipped the cream add some icing sugar to it and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a pan add sugar and stir well. Mix custard powder with little water and add it to the milk and mix well and make thick custard.
- Now remove from the flame cool the custard.
- Take the pizza base and spread the custard over it arrange the slice the strawberry.
- Now pour the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe it over the pizza.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over it. Slice it and serve immediately.