An innovative dessert recipe for kids, show them how much you love them, sttrawberry custard pizza
Pizza crust 2 no.
Butter 3 tbsp
Strawberries 10-15 no.
Custard powder 2 tbsp
Sugar 1 cup
Icing Sugar ½ cup
Whipped cream 1 cup
Chocolate sauce 2 tbsp
- Apply little butter on the pizza base and heat them on the pan until base is crisp.
- Cut strawberry into thick slices and keep it aside.
- In a bowl take whipping cream and whisk well.
- Add icing sugar and place the bowl over a bowl of ice and whip the cream until thick and keep aside.
- Once the pizza base is crisp remove and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a pan, add sugar and stir well.
- Mix custard powder with little water and add it to the milk and mix well and make thick custard.
- Now remove from the flame cool the custard.
- Take the pizza base and spread the custard over it.
- Arrange the sliced of strawberry over the custard.
- Now pour the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe it over the pizza.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over it. Slice it and serve immediately.