Strawberries and strawberry flavoured oats make this cake unique.
- Strawberries – 6 no
- Strawberry flavored oats – 1 cup
- Chopped cashew nuts – 1 tbsp
- Chopped almonds – 1 tbsp
- Refined flour – 2 cups + 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 4 no
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 cup
- Drops rose essence – 7-8 no
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cut strawberries into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add cashew nuts, almonds, 2 tbsp refined flour and mix well.
- Sieve together remaining refined flour and baking powder.
- Break eggs in another bowl. Add sugar and whisk till fluffy. Add olive oil, rose essence and whisk well.
- Add the sieved refined flour, oats, strawberries and nuts and mix well to avoid any lumps.
- Pour in a pre greased and dusted cake tin and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and cut into wedges. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve.