White chocolate melted ¼ Cup
Vanilla ice cream 1 cup
Milk 3 cups
Strawberry Cream biscuits 10-12 no.
Whipped cream 1 cup
Sprinkles 1 tbsp
Strawberries Crush ¼ cups
Chocolate wafer 2 no.
Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Start with the decoration. Put some melted chocolate in a shallow bowl; Dip the rims of 2 glasses into the chocolate, tipping the glass to cover the rim evenly. Hold the glasses upside down so the excess white chocolate drips off, then dip the rims into the sprinkles and tilt the glass again so all the chocolate is covered in sprinkles. Leave to dry or place in the fridge to set.
- Scraped cream from the biscuit, keep it in bowl and crush the biscuit. Keep it aside.
- Place Milk, white chocolate, vanilla ice cream, strawberries crushed and biscuit cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour shake in prepared glasses equally, add crush biscuits and Pipe out whipped cream over the milkshake.
- Pour chocolate sauce on top.
- Garnish with cream biscuit, chocolate wafers on top and serve.