Crunchy and spiced up rice pakoras.
- Cooked rice – 2 cups
- Besan – 2 tbsp
- Roasted peanuts crushed – 1/2 cup
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 inch
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Place rice in a bowl. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Add gram flour, peanuts, ginger, chaat masala, red chilli powder, and salt and coriander-cumin powder to the rice.
- Chop coriander leaves finely and add. Dampen your hands slightly, take small portions of the mixture and shape into round balls.
- Slide these balls into hot oil and deep fry till golden and crisp. Drain on tissue paper and serve hot with mint chutney