Parathas stuffed with spicy kidney bean stuffing.
- Crushed rajma, soaked overnight and boiled with – 1 tsp rajma masala – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Tomato purée – 3 tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 no medium
- Soya flour – 2 tbsp
- Crushed anardana – 1 tsp
- Green chilli, finely chopped – 1 no
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ghee – 1 tsp + for cooking
- Mix together wheat flour, rajma, tomato purée, onion, soya flour, anardana, green chilli, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add water as required and knead into a dough. Apply 1 tsp ghee to the dough and keep aside.
- Heat a non stick tava. Make equal size balls of the dough. Roll out into rotis with the help of dry flour.
- Apply little ghee to the rotis and fold from all four sides to make a paratha.
- Place the paratha on the tava and cook on both the sides. Apply ghee on both the sides and cook flipping sides till evenly golden.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot