Singade flour tikki is very easy and tasty recipe. It goes well with curd or imli ki chutney.
- Water chestnuts boiled, peeled and grated – 20 no
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies, ground – 2 no
- Crushed peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Crushed walnuts – 4-5 no
- Crushed cashew nuts – 4-5 no
- Potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed – 2 no
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp + for dusting
- Juice of – 1/4 lemon
- Chaat masala -1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- For garnishing-
- Thin strips of red bell pepper
- Thin strips of yellow bell pepper
- Thin strips of green capsicum
- A lemon wedge
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.. Add ground green chillies and sauté lightly.
- Add peanuts, walnuts, cashew nuts and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add singade and mix well. Sauté for 5-7 minutes. Transfer into a bowl and keep aside to cool for 5 minutes. Add potatoes, corn flour, lemon juice, chaat masala, salt and mix well.
- Dust palms with corn flour. Make equal size balls of the mixture and shape them into tikkis.
- Grease the base of the air fryer with a little oil. Place the tikkis in the fryer and fry at 180 degrees celcius for 9-10 minutes.
- Place a lemon wedge, thin strips of red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and green capsicum on a serving plate. Transfer the tikkis on the plate and serve hot.