sheer khorma or sheer korma is a rich mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding made during festive occasion of eid ul-fitr.
- Vermicilli roasted – 100grms
- Milk – 1liters
- Sugar – 5tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Raisin – 1tbsp
- Saffron – Few strands
- Dried Coconut – 1tbsp
- Bournvita – 1tbsp
- Ghee – 1tbsp
- Assorted nuts – 1 tbsp
- Chironji – 1tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan add in the chironji, chopped coconut, assorted nuts and raisin and sauté until the raisin puffs up. Then add in the vermicelli and sauté well.
- Then add in the milk and cook it for 10-12 mints.
- Then add in the sugar and cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Finally add in the cardamom powder, saffron and bourn vita and mix well
- Remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot.