It is composed of a small patty of minced or ground meat
- Mutton mince – 2cups(400grms)
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Caraway seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tbsp
- Split Bengal gram – ¾ cup
- Salt – Salt to taste
- Egg – 2
- Fresh mint leaves – 8-10
- Oil – For shallow fry
- Deep fried onions – ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 1
- Garam Masala powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander – 1tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan add in the chopped ginger, ,garlic, caraway seeds, and saute
- Now add in the keema , salt and saute well.
- Then add in the garam masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, deep fried onion roasted chana dal and cook the mixture until the keema is cooked well and dried.
- Now add in the mint leaves and saute.
- Remove the mixture in the blender adds in the 1 egg and grind it into smooth paste.
- Remove the mixture into a bowl and cool the mixture for 20-25 mints in the refrigerator.
- After 20-25 mints remove the mixture and make small patties .
- Heat oil for shallow frying in the pan break one egga and beat it. now dip the patty in the egg and shallow fry until golden brown from both the sides
- Remove on the serving plate and serve hot with mint chutney.