It is composed of a small patty of minced or ground meat
Mutton mince 2 cups (400 gms)
Ghee 1 tbsp
Caraway seeds 1 tsp
Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
Split Bengal gram ¾ cup
Salt Salt to taste
Fresh mint leaves 8-10
Oil For shallow fry
Deep fried onions ½ cup
Lemon juice 1
Garam Masala powder 1 ½ tsp
Red chilli powder 1 ½ tsp
Coriander 1 Tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan add in the chopped ginger, garlic, caraway seeds, and saute
- Now add in the keema , salt and sauté well.
- Then add in the garam masala powder, red chilli powder, and coriander powder, deep fried onion roasted chana dal and cook the mixture until the keema is cooked well and dried.
- Now add in the mint leaves and sauté.
- Remove the mixture in the blender adds in the 1 egg and grind it into smooth paste.
- Remove the mixture into a bowl and cool the mixture for 20-25 mints in the refrigerator.
- After 20-25 mints remove the mixture and make small patties .
- Heat oil for shallow frying in the pan break one egg and beat it. now dip the patty in the egg and shallow fry until golden brown from both the sides
- Remove on the serving plate and serve hot with mint chutney.