Rich and thick Indian Gravy Cook with paneer
- Oil – 2 tbsp+1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick – ½ inch stick
- Cardamom – 8-10
- Cloves – 5-6
- Peppercorn – 6
- Onion – 2 small
- Cashew nuts – 10-12
- Tomatoes chopped – 4
- Salt – to taste
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – pinch
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger juliennes – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies slit – 2-3
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 1 /2 cup
- Qasoori methi – ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2tbsp
- Paneer – 200grms
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan adds cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, peppercorn, onions and sauté for a while. Add cashew nut and sauté for another mint.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are cooked. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and cook for 4-5 mints.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 3-4 mins. Remove the mixture from the flame and grind it into a paste.
- Now heat the same pan add butter and ½ tbsp of oil to the pan add green chillies and ginger juliennes and sauté.
- Strain the paste into the pan and let it simmer for a while. Add paneer and fresh cream Qasoori methi , mix well and switch off the flame
- Garnish it with remaining Qasoori methi, and fresh cream and coriander leaves.