Rich and thick Indian Gravy Cook with paneer
Oil 2 Tbsp+1/2 Tbsp
Cinnamon stick ½ inch stick
Onion 2 small
Cashew nuts 10-12
Tomatoes chopped 4
Salt to taste
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder A pinch
Ginger garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Ginger juliennes 1 Tbsp
Green chillies slit 2-3
Butter 1 Tbsp
Fresh cream 1 /2 cup
Kasuri Methi ½ tsp
Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
Paneer 200 grms
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan adds cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, peppercorn, onions and sauté for a while. Add cashew nut and sauté for another mint.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are cooked. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and cook for 4-5 mints.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 3-4 mins. Remove the mixture from the flame and grind it into a paste.
- Now heat the same pan add butter and ½ tbsp of oil to the pan add green chillies and ginger juliennes and sauté.
- Strain the paste into the pan and let it simmer for a while. Add paneer and fresh cream Kasuri methi , mix well and switch off the flame
- Garnish it with remaining Kasuri methi, and fresh cream and coriander leaves.