Chicken marinated in Schezwan chutney and grilled..
- Schezwan chutney – 5 tbsp
- Boneless chicken breasts cut into 2 inch cubes – 2 no
- Onions, cut into quarters and layers separated – 2 no small
- Green capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes – 1/4 no
- Red bell pepper, cut into cubes – 1/4 no
- Yellow bell pepper, cut into cubes – 1/4 no
- Cup mayonnaise – 1/4 no
- Oil – 1 no tbsp
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl. Add 3 tbsp schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Add onion, green capsicum, red and yellow bell pepper and mix. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- To make the dip, mix together remaining schezwan chutney and mayonnaise.
- Heat a non stick grill pan. On satay sticks, arrange a chicken piece, onion, yellow bell pepper, onion, green capsicum, chicken, red bell pepper, onion and chicken.
- Place the sticks in the grill pan. Pour oil over the tikkas. Rotate the sticks so that the tikkas are evenly done.
- Transfer the tikkas onto a serving plate and serve hot with the prepared dip.