Hot dog buns stuffed with chicken sausage mixture.
- Chicken sausages – 6-8 no
- Hot dog buns – 4 no
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 no medium
- Green capsicum – 1/2 no
- Schezwan chutney – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 4 tsp
- Cut chicken sausages into 1 inch cubes. Roughly chop onion and green capsicum.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onion and sauté till light brown. Add green capsicum and chicken sausages and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add schezwan chutney, mix well and switch off the heat
- Heat a grill pan. Slit the hot dog buns, place them on the grilling and heat them properly.
- Apply 1 tsp butter to each bun on the inside as well as outside. Arrange the chicken stuffing in the hot dog bun, transfer onto a serving plate and serve.