Salted peanut chcoclate bar is an absolute delight with an engaging textural balance of smooth peanut butter
- Salted peanuts – 2 cups
- Chocolate cut into small pieces – 1 ½ cups
- Butter + for greasing – ½ Tablespoon
- Nutella – 4 Tablespoons
- Crush peanuts in a blender to a coarse texture.
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. As the chocolate melts remove and bring it to room temperature.
- Grease an aluminum tray with the butter.
- Add butter, Nutella, coarsely ground peanuts and mix well. If the mixture does not mix the put on the double boiler again to mix.
- Spread the mixture onto the greased tray.
- Place the mixture in refrigerator until set. Remove from the tray, cut and wrap and use as required.