Sali Par Eedu is a interesting, delicious, quick and easy parsi break fast dish. just a classic combination of potato
- Potato sticks (sali) – 200 grams
- Egg – 4 no
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2-3 no
- Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Tomato finely chopped – 2 no
- Salt – to taste
- Beat eggs and set it aside.
- Heat a non stick flat bottom pan.
- Add oil, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and sauté it.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder, salt and sauté it.
- Add Sali and mix it together.
- Add in garam masala, beaten eggs and coriander.
- Stir it gently (do not mix it should be like frittata) and cover it with lid and allow eggs to cook completely.
- Serve immediately.