Milk 2½ Cup
Banana 2 no.
Sago (Sabudana) Soaked 1 Cup
Sugar ½ Cup
Green Cardamom powder 1 tsp
Ghee 1 tbsp
Almond chopped 2 tbsp
Raisins 1 tbsp
- Heat milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- Slice bananas and add to the milk
- Add sago, mix well and cook for 1 min.
- Add sugar, mix well and cook for 3-4 min.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix well. Simmer for another 2-3 min.
- Heat ghee in another non-stick pan; add almonds and raisins and sauté for 2-3 min.
- Add the sautéed nuts into the kheer and mix well.
- Transfer kheer in serving bowl and keep it aside to cool at room temperature.
- Serve Cold.