Chapatti Spring Roll is made from leftover Indian bread(Chapati) and with left over hakka noodles. This recipe is a perfect innovation and for kids, can be made in a jiffy.
Leftover Chapati 2 no.
Cabbage shredded 1 cup
Capsicum juliennes 1 no.
Schezwan chutney 3tbsp
Leftover noodles 1 cup
Onion sliced 1 no.
Oil 2 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan; add onions, cabbage, capsicum and sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Add schezwan chutney, leftover noodles and mix well.
- Remove the mixture in the bowl and keep aside.
- Take leftover chapattis and place the mixture on the chapatti, roll it well and with help of some oil grill the chapatti until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and Cut the chapatti into halves.
- Serve with schezwan chutney.