Roti (Leftover) 5 no.
Ginger chopped 1 Tbsp
Garlic chopped 1 Tbsp
Green chilli slit 2-3 no.
Onion sliced 1 no. (Large)
Cabbaged shredded 1 no. (Small)
Carrot julienne 1 no. (Small)
French Beans cut into diamond cut 4-5 no.
Green capsicum julienne ½ no.
Red chilli sauce 2½ Tbsp
Green chilli sauce 2 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 1½ Tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Spring onion for garnish
- Roll the rotis and Cut into big strips, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic and chillies, mix well and sauté for 30 sec.
- Add sliced onion, mix well and sauté for 30 sec.
- Add cabbage, carrot, and french beans, mix well and sauté for 2-3 min.
- Add green capsicum, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, soya sauce, salt and vinegar, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
- Add rotis and tossed well.
- Remove in serving bowl, garnish with spring onion and serve hot.