Paneer 2 Cup
Ghee 1 tsp
Khoya ¼ Cup
Rose syrup 4 Tbsp
Almond Slice for garnish
Pistachio slice for garnish
- Take paneer in a bowl and mash until the texture of paneer is smooth.
- Heat a pan, add mash paneer and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 min. or until the mixture is free of moisture.
- Add Rose syrup, mix well and cook on low heat for 8-10 min. or till the rose syrup dries a little.
- Add khoya, mix well and cook till khoya melts.
- Brush ghee on aluminum tray.
- Put almond and pistachio slice on tray and pour paneer mixture on top.
- Press slightly all over evenly and keep it aside till mixture cool down.
- When mixture is cool remove paneer sandesh from tray, cut into square and serve.