Easy to cook Navratri special recipe of Raw Banana Sabzi, which can be eaten during a vrat/fasting is here for you all. Watch the video and follow this step by step recipe tutorial to know how to prepare the delicious dish. Navratri is a festival which is celebrated all over India. We all have grown up doing the ‘Kanchak’ and keeping fasts (vrat) in devotion. Whether we keep the fast of nine days or not, we like to eat and enjoy the vrat delicious delicacies.
Raw Banana, boiled 4 No.
Coconut, Grated 3 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Green Chili, chopped 1 Tbsp
Curry leaves 8-10 Nos
Black Pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
Amchur powder 1 tsp
(Senda) Rock Salt to taste
Oil 2 Tbsp
- Take raw banana (Boiled), cut them in small pieces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds, Green Chilies Chopped, curry leaves and sauté till cumin splutter.
- Add raw banana pieces, mix well and sauté for 2 min.
- Add crushed black pepper, senda salt, amchur powder, mix well.
- Add fresh grated coconut, mix well and sauté for a min.
- Switch off the heat, remove in serving plates and serve hot.