Easy to cook Navratri special recipe of Raw Banana Sabzi, which can be eaten during a vrat/fasting is here for you all. Watch the video and follow this step by step recipe tutorial to know how to prepare the delicious dish. Navratri is a festival which is celebrated all over India. We all have grown up doing the ‘Kanchak’ and keeping fasts (vrat) in devotion. Whether we keep the fast of nine days or not, we like to eat and enjoy the vrat delicious delicacies.
- Raw Banana, boiled 4 Nos
- Coconut, Grated 3 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Green Chili, chopped 1 Tbsp
- Curry leaves 8-10 Nos
- Black Pepper, crushed 1/2 tsp
- Aamchur powder 1 tsp
- (Sendha) Rock Salt to taste
- Oil 2 Tbsp
How to make Raw Banana Sabji (Method):
- Take raw banana (Boiled), cut them in small pieces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a kadhai and add 1tsp cumin seeds, 1Tbsp Green Chilies(Chopped), 8-10 curry leaves and fry.
- Add raw banana pieces in it and fry well.
- Add 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, sendha salt to taste, 1tsp aamchur powder in the kadhai and mix well.
- Add 3Tbsp fresh grated coconut in kadhai. Mix well.
- Take it off the heat and serve in a bowl.