Sweet potato, sabudana and peanut tikkis.
- Sweet potato boiled, peeled and mashed – 1 large
- Sago (sabudana) soaked for 2 hours – 3/4 cup
- Roasted and crushed peanuts – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2 no
- Juice of – 1/2 lemon
- Salt – to taste
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Amaranth seeds (rajgira) for coating
- For garnishing-
- Lemon slices 2-3 no
- Thin long strips of green capsicum and red bell pepper
- Mix together sweet potato, sago, crushed peanuts, green chillies, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan.
- Make equal size balls of the sago mixture and shape into tikkis.
- Spread some rajgira on a plate. Coat the tikkis with the rajgira and place them in the pan.
- Cook flipping sides till evenly done. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Place lemon slices, green capsicum and red bell pepper onto a serving plate. Transfer the tikkis onto the plate and serve hot.