Sweet potato and kiwi mixed with a kiwi chutney to make a super chaat.
- Sweet potatoes,boiled and peeled – 2 no
- Kiwi – 1 no
- Ginger piece – 1/2 inch
- Green chillies – 2 no
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Crushed black peppercorns – 1/4 tsp
- Roasted and crushed coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice of – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Tomato wedges – for garnishing
- Roughly chop ginger, green chillies, mint leaves and fresh coriander leaves and grind into chutney.
- Cut sweet potato into small cubes. Peel the kiwi and cut into small cubes. Place the sweet potato and kiwi in a bowl.
- Add black salt, chaat masala, crushed black peppercorns, crushed coriander seeds, ground chutney, lemon juice, salt and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Crush the roasted cumin seeds with a rolling pin and sprinkle it over the chaat.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and serve.