Spicy potato preparation with deep fried indian bread
- Whole wheat flour- 2 cups
- Salt -to taste
- Hot oil -3 ½ tbsp
- Potato Boiled and cubed – 3 large
- Mustard seeds ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 8-10
- Onion sliced – 1 ½ no
- Green Peas – ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour , salt, hot oil and mix well. Add little water and make a soft dough
- cover and rest it for sometime
- heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds. cumin seeds, green chilli chopped and saute.
- Add curry leaves and saute. Add sliced onion and salt and saute until golden brown.
- Add green peas, turmeric powderand mix well
- Add potato and tossed well.
- Lastly add coriander and mix .
- Now heat oil for puri . Take a portion of the dough and roll it into chapatti.
- Cut it with cutter and make the rest.
- Deep fry the puri in hot oil until crisp and golden brown. Remove it on a absorbent paper.
- In a serving bowl place the bhaji and puri and serve.