Marinated chicken with chilli sauce, soya sauce & pepper powder.
- Chicken Boneless- 300grms
- Egg – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper crushed – ¼ tsp
- Refined flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp +2 tsp
- Oil – for deep fry +2 tbsp
- Dry Red chilli – 4-5 no
- Garlic chopped – 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tsp
- Green Chilli chopped – 2 no
- Capsicum cubes – 1 small
- Onion cubes – 1
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Spring onions – for garnish
- In a bowl add chicken, egg, salt, black pepper, refined flour, corn flour and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying and deep fry the chicken until crisp. Make slurry with 2tsp of corn flour and water.
- Now heat 2tbsp of oil in an another pan add dry red chilli, chopped garlic, ginger , green chilli and sauté well.
- Add onion and capsicum cubes and sauté well.
- Add tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, soya sauce and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper and mix. Add chicken and tossed well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with spring onion and serve.