Pumpkin stir fry is a dish very famous in India and abroad. In India it can be made on many special occasions however in many countries like The US and Canada, pumpkin is cooked specially during Halloween. Here’s sharing my recipe for Pumpkin stir fry for all of you to try this season.
- Olive Oil 2-3 Tbsp
- Garlic Pods 20-21
- Onion Cubes 1 nos
- Red Pumpkin Cube 250 gms
- Salt to Taste
- Chili flakes 1 tsp
- Mixed Herbs 1 tsp
- Black pepper Crushed 1 tsp
- Mixed Herbs to sprinkle
How to make Pumpkin Stir Fry (Method):
- In pan heat oil; add garlic pods, onion cubes, pumpkin cubes and sauté on low flame for 10-12 mins.
- Add salt, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, black pepper crushed . Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs and serve hot.