Walnut powder and prune pulp cooked together, shaped into balls and mounted on lollipop sticks.
- Finely chopped prunes – 1 cup
- Walnuts – 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Lollypop sticks
- Dry roast walnuts in a wok for 4-5 minutes. Grind the roasted walnuts into a coarse powder and transfer it into a bowl.
- Cook the prunes in the wok stirring continuously for 4-5 minutes till pulpy.
- Add the walnut powder, green cardamom powder and mix well. Make equal small balls of the mixture.
- Pierce one end of the lollipop into a ball. Similarly, make all the lollipops.
- Arrange on a serving plate and serve.