Potato kofte stuffed with bhuna masala.
- Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated – 3 large
- Bhuna masala – 65 grams
- Green cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Javitri powder – a pinch
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 3 no
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Fresh bread crumbs – 2 tbsp + for coating
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – for deep frying
- For garnishing-
- Thin strips of red bell pepper
- Thin strips of green capsicum
- Lemon wedge – 1 no
- Mix together potatoes, green cardamom powder, javitri powder, green chillies, corn flour, 2 tbsp fresh bread crumbs, salt and red chilli powder in a bowl.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick kadai.
- Empty 1 packet of bhuna masala in a bowl.
- Make equal size balls of the potato mixture. Shape each ball into a katori. Stuff a little bhuna masala in each katori. Seal the edges and shape into a round kofta.
- Coat the koftas with bread crumbs and deep fry the in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Place a lemon wedge, thin strips of red bell pepper and green capsicum on a serving plate. Transfer the koftas on the plate and serve hot.