Pistachio Avocado Base
- Flour – 2 cups
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted ground pistachio , shelled – 1/2 cup
- Ripe Avocado – 1
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Oil melted – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- rose water – 1 tsp
- Spinach puree – 1/4 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup mixed with 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
For Strawberry Curd-
- Strawberries stem removed – 100g
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 5 tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
For saffron cream-
- White chocolate chopped – 300g
- Cream 150ml + 1 tsp warm milk
- Saffron – few strands
Dark Chocolate ganache-
- Dark chocolate chopped 150 g
- Cream – 70 ml
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and then grease a 7*7” tin with oil.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the flesh of the fruit.
- Add to blender and puree with the lime juice until creamy.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium – sized bowl and sift together. In another bowl place apple cider vinegar in milk and whisk until curdled
- Add oil, vanilla extract, rose water and blend well and mix together the avocado and spinach puree, sugar and milk well.
- Now add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently fold them together. Only mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix . Spread evenly into the pan and bake for 25-30 mint until a toothpick comes out clean
- Remove from the pan after a few minutes and let cool on a wire rack.
- Combined strawberries with water and cook until soft.
- Blend when Cooled. Add sugar in the same food processor and whisk until very smooth.
- Whisk together milk and cornstarch in a small bowl and add to strawberry mixture. Puree until mixture is as smooth as possible, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Strain the mixture into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until it comes just to a boil. Stir very frequently. Cook for about a minute, stirring constantly , until somewhat thickened.
- Strain again into a heatproof container and let cool to room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator until cold before serving.
- Soak saffron in milk. Mix together saffron and cream and heat it in a thick pan until it shows tiny bubble on sides.
- Pour it over chopped chocolate and whisk until blended well.
- Stir in cashew paste and mix nicely.
- Heat the cream and pour over chopped chocolate .Mix well until combined.
- Stir in butter and mix.
- Using Cake crumbs mixed with 2 tablespoon melted butter make the base in tart pan by pressing down.
- Refrigerate for half an hour . Pour onto it the cooled strawberry curd.
- Let it set for another hour in refrigerator .Use both the ganache as you would like the end result to be.
For Strawberry Curd:
For Saffron Cream:
For Dark Chocolate Ganache: