Pineapple slices grilled and ground with mint leaves and masalas.
- Pineapple, peeled – 1 no medium
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Dried mango powder ( amchur ) – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Juice of – 2 lemons
- Ice cubes – 6-8 no
- For garnishing-
- Thick pineapple wedges – 2 no
- Lemon slices – 2 no
- Mint sprigs – 2 no
- Heat a non stick grill pan. Cut the pineapple into thick slices and remove the stem. Place the slices in the pan and grill, flipping sides till evenly golden from both the sides.
- Transfer the grilled slices in a mixer jar. Add mint leaves, powdered sugar, chaat masala, dried mango powder, roasted cumin powder, black salt, lemon juice, ice cubes, 2 cups water and blend.
- Garnish 2 tall glasses each with a pineapple wedge, lemon slice and a mint sprig.
- Pour the shikanji in the glasses and serve chilled.