Prawns cooked in Indian masala.
- Prawns shelled and deveined – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves – 10-12 no
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Birds eye chilli – 6-8 no
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion, cut into small cubes – 1/2 medium
- Capsicum chopped – 1/4 medium
- Chinese cabbage – 1/4 small
- Bhuna masala – 2 packets
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Finely chopped fresh green coriander – 2 tbsp
- Chop garlic cloves, ginger and red chillies in a chopper and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add the chopped mixture and sauté till golden.
- Add onion and green capsicum and sauté for a minute
- Finely chop the cabbage and add to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add bhuna masala, and sauté for a minute . Add soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, prawns and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add fresh coriander and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.