Prawns cooked in Indian masala.
Prawns shelled and deveined 1 cup
Garlic cloves 10-12 no
Ginger 1 inch
Birds eye chilli 6-8 no
Oil 2 tbsp
Onion, cut into small cubes 1/2 medium
Capsicum chopped 1/4 medium
Chinese cabbage 1/4 small
Bhuna masala 2 packets
Soya sauce 1 Tbsp
Vinegar 1 Tbsp
Brown sugar 1 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Finely chopped fresh green coriander 2 Tbsp
- Chop garlic cloves, ginger and red chillies in a chopper and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add the chopped mixture and sauté till golden.
- Add onion and green capsicum and sauté for a minute
- Finely chop the cabbage and add to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add bhuna masala, and sauté for a minute . Add soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, prawns and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add fresh coriander and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.