Quick and easy potatoes tossed in garlic and crushed pepper
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves chopped – 2 tbsp
- Potatoes large cut into wedges – 4 large
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Parsley – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan with butter and add the garlic and potato wedges, black pepper and salt mix well and cover and cook until the potatoes
- Now add in the red chilli flakes, chopped parsley, mixed herbs and mix well.
- Remove it in a serving bowl garnish it with parsley sprig and seve.