Easy to make and delicious to eat, make this once and you will want to make it again and again.
- Canned, halved peaches – 14-16 no
- White bread slices – 6 no
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 2 no
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius .
- Place peaches in a pan. Add 1 tbsp butter and cook for 7-8 minutes till the peaches caramalize
- Break eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and vanilla essence and whisk. Add milk, whisk further and keep aside.
- Make small pieces of 3 bread slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Spread 1 tbsp butter over the bread pieces.
- Place half of the caramalized peaches on the bread. Make small pieces of the remaining bread slices and place them over the peaches.
- Arrange the remaining peaches over the bread.
- Pour the egg mixture over it.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees celcius for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Cut into pieces and serve