This fudge is super healthy with the goodness of peaches, plums and dried fruits.
- Peaches, finely chopped – 2 no
- Plums, finely chopped – 4 no
- Ghee – 1 tbsp + for greasing
- Almonds, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Pistachios, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Walnuts, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 1 small tin
- Grated khoya – 3 tbsp
- Grind together peaches and plums. Grease an aluminium tray with ghee and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add almonds, pistachios, walnuts and sauté lightly.
- Add the peach plum mixture and mix well.
- Add sugar and cook on high heat for 8-10 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Add condensed milk and mix. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the khoya, mix well and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring continuously till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pre greased tray. Allow to cool down to room temperature, then set in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut and serve.