I found an even tastier way to eat fries The addition of Parmesan and black pepper makes this side dish simple irresistible
- Potatoes – 500 Gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – ¼ cup
- Salt – To taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper – To taste
- Grated Parmesan – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Peel potatoes and cut into half –inch thick slices and cut again into ½ inch thick fries. Place the potatoes into a pot with cold water and 1 tbsp of salt. Bring it to a gentle boil and simmer until a paring knife goes through easily. Cooked about ¾ of the way through.
- Drain carefully and put in a bowl. Add olive oil. Salt, black pepper, missed herbs and tossed well.
- Lay the French fries on a baking tray lined with baking sheet and bake until light brown in colour.
- And remove from the oven sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and continue to bake until crisp and well browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove and cool for 2 mints. Place it in a serving bowl and serve hot with tomato ketchup.