Papaya pureed with jal jeera powder, mint leaves and sugar syrup.
- Papaya – 1 no medium
- Jal jeera powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp + for garnishing
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) – 1/2 tsp
- Ice cubes – 10-12 no
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Sugar syrup – 3 tbsp
- Juice of – 1 lemon
- Rose syrup – for garnishing
- Mint sprig – for garnishing
- Peel the papaya, remove the seeds and roughly chop it. Place in a mixer jar. Add jal jeera powder, roasted cumin powder, black salt, dried mango powder, ice cubes, mint leaves, sugar syrup, lemon juice and grind into a purée.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with mint sprigs. Drizzle some rose syrup at the edge, sprinkle some roasted cumin powder and serve chillied.