A healthy tummy full morning breakfast, a type of indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese and fresh mint leaves, full of calcium and protein.
- Whole wheat flour – 4cups
- Cottage cheese, grated – 600 grams
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 medium
- Garam masala powder – 1teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala- 2teaspoons
- Salt- to taste
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped – ¼ bunch
- Dry mint powder – 2 tablespoons
- Rice bran oil – 4 tablespoon
- Green chutney – ½ cup
- Put cottage cheese, chopped onions, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, one teaspoon chaat masala and salt in a bowl and mix well. Add fresh mint leaves and mix well. Divide the mixture into 6-8 portions and roll into balls.
- Sieve flour into a big bowl, add little salt and sufficient water and knead into soft dough.
- Divide the dough in equal portions and shape them into balls and flatten them on your palm. Place a portion of paneer pudina mixture in the centre, bring the edges together and seal. Roll into balls again. Dust each ball with a little dry flour and roll into parantha.
- Heat a tawa and shallow fry the parantha, one by one, with little oil till evenly golden and crisp on both sides.
- Sprinkle some dry mint powder and chaat masala over each of them and cut them into wedges.
- Place them in a serving plate and serve hot with green chutney.