Another healthy recipe with tasty ingrdients, yet so simple to cook as this is really easy to make at home. Palak Patte ki Chaat gives you an awesome break time snack and if you make it just the way we did on our channel, it will be an amazing choice for evening snacks.
Spinach leaves 8-10 no.
Gram flour 2 cups
Carom seeds 1 tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Turmeric ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Rice flour 2 tbsp
Water as required
For potato mixture:
Boiled potatoes diced 1 no. (Large)
Red chili powder ¼ tsp
Chat masala ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander chopped 1 tbsp
Chopped onion 1 small
For sweet curd:
Hung curd 1 cup
Sugar 1½ tbsp
Rose water ½ tsp
Green chutney ¼ cup
Sweet tamarind chutney ¼ cup
Chat masala a pinch
Red chili powder a pinch
Nylon Sev ¼ cup
Pomegranate seeds for garnish or as required
Coriander chopped for garnish
- Wash and clean spinach leaves and pat them dry
- In a bowl add gram flour, carom seeds, red chilli powder 1/4 tsp, turmeric powder, salt and rice flour and mix well
- With help of water make a batter of flowing consistency.
- Meanwhile heat oil for deep fry.
- Dip the whole spinach leaves in the batter, once coated deep fry the leaves until half fried.
- Remove half fried on an absorbent paper and re heat the oil to high temperature.
- Meanwhile in a bowl take potatoes, add red chilli powder 1/4 tsp, chaat masala, salt, chopped coriander, and chopped onion. Mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl take 1 cup curd and add sugar and rose water and mix it nicely, keep it aside.
- Deep fry the spinach leaves once again and fry till crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper.
- Place the spinach leaves on a serving plate, add a spoon full of potato mixture on each leaf, add sweet curd, green chutney, sweet chutney, chaat masala, red chilli powder, nylon Sev, pomegranate seeds, coriander leaves and serve