One of the most popular indian dishes. Soft paneer cubes cooked in smooth spinach curry
- Spinach leaves (palak) – 1 bunch
- Cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 1-inch cubes – 250 grams
- Green chillies, chopped – 2-3 no
- Oil – 1½ tablespoons
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Onion, chopped – 1 medium
- Ginger paste – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh cream – 3 tablespoons
- Wash the spinach leaves well. Place them in a microwave-safe bowl and cook, uncovered, on 900 W for five minutes. Refresh in cold water, drain and purée together with the green chillies in a blender.
- Place the oil in a microwave-safe bowl with cumin seeds, onion, ginger paste, and garlic paste. Cook, uncovered, on 900 W for two minutes.
- Add spinach purée, paneer, salt and fresh cream. Cook, uncovered, on 900 W for one minute.
- Serve hot.