It is specially made for kids as they would love to it and mothers would be satisfied that children have eaten spinach and paneer..
- For Dough
- Whole wheat flour – 5 cups
- Salt -1 tsp
- Ajwain -1 tsp
- Ghee – For cooking
- Spinach blanched and chopped and purred – 2 1/2 cup
- For filling
- Grated paneer – 500 grms
- Chopped green chilies – 3-4
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Parantha masala powder – 3 tbsp
- Onion chopped large – 2
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste.
- For Dough:-Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft, smooth dough using enough water. Brush little ghee and cover with muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Divide into equal portions and keep aside.
- For filling:-Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- For parantha:- Divide into equal portions and keep aside
- Roll out one portion of dough, place a portion of filling mixture and fold the edges of the dough over the filling.
- Seal the filling in, flatten and roll out again into thick round shape using little flour for rolling
- Cook on a tava using ghee and cook till brown spots appear on both the sides. similarly make the rest. Remove from flame and serve hot.
- Serve hot.