It is specially made for kids as they would love to it and mothers would be satisfied that children have eaten spinach and paneer..
Whole wheat flour 5 cups
Salt 1 tsp
Ajwain 1 tsp
Ghee For cooking
Spinach blanched and chopped and purred 2 1/2 cup
Grated paneer 500 gms
Chopped green chilies 3-4
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Parantha masala powder 3 Tbsp
Onion chopped large 2
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander chopped 2 Tbsp
Kasoori methi 1 tsp
Salt to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft, smooth dough using enough water. Brush little ghee and cover with muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Divide into equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide into equal portions and keep aside
- Roll out one portion of dough, place a portion of filling mixture and fold the edges of the dough over the filling.
- Seal the filling in, flatten and roll out again into thick round shape using little flour for rolling
- Cook on a tava using ghee and cook till brown spots appear on both the sides. similarly make the rest. Remove from flame and serve hot.
- Serve hot.