Rice prepared with a twist of orange and basil
- Rice cooked – 2 cups
- Onion diced – 1 no
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Orange juice – 1/2 cup
- Orange zest – 1/2 tsp
- Basil leaves – 20-25 no
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Heat oil in a non stick pan . Add in the diced onion and saute untill translucent.
- Add in the orange juice cooked it for 2-3 mints or until mixture thickens
- Now add in the rice and tossed well .
- Add in the seasoning and shredded basil and mix well.
- Lastly add in the orange zest tossed and remove in a serving bowl .