Healthy snacks made from Oats, eaten any time without guilt
- Oil-3-4 tbsp
- Green chilli roughly chopped-4-5
- Curry leaves-10-15
- Cumin seeds-1 tbsp
- Roasted chana dal-½ cup
- Oats-3 cups
- Lemon salt (citric acid)-½tsp
- Salted peanut-¼ cup
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Raisin-½ cup
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Salt-1 ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a pan add in the cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chilly and sauté well. Add in the raisins and saute.
- Then add in roasted chana dal, peanuts, and sauté well. Add in the oats and roast on a slow flame until the raw flame is gone.
- Add turmeric powder. Sugar and mix well. Add in Lemon salt, salt and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and cool the mixture.
- Once cool store it in an airtight container and use as desired.