Healthy snacks made from Oats, eaten any time without guilt
Oil 3-4 tbsp
Green chilli roughly chopped 4-5 no.
Curry leaves 10-15 no.
Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Roasted chana dal ½ cup
Oats 3 cups
Lemon salt (citric acid) ½tsp
Salted peanut ½ cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
Raisin ½ cup
Turmeric powder 1tsp
Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a pan add in the cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chili and sauté till chillies become crisp. Add in the raisins and sauté.
- Add in roasted chana dal, peanuts, oats, turmeric powder and mix well and sauté for 15 mins on a medium flame.
- Add Sugar, lemon salt, salt and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and cool the mixture.
- Once cool store it in an airtight container and use as desired.